While at this point in time CSCA does not have a completely inclusive list of breeders to recommend, the following are some of the breeders that we support.
Outside of this list, we encourage you to find a breeder that meets everything on the following list:
- Health Testing, ideally as recommended here on our website
- Breeding to the Breed Standard
- Parentage proof and lineage tracking
- Breeder produces dogs with strong nerve and high thresholds
- Breeder participate in trials and/or shows to prove the quality of their dogs
The chart below explains the different types of breeders, with only those that fall into the Hobby Breeder and Reputable Experienced Breeder categories being a good source for a healthy and sound dog.